Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm in Charge!

This is going to be a crazy three days. We have my mother and Lily gone to Dallas just to shop.(By the way I'm mad about her going because I wanted to go super bad.) Also we have Mary Catherine gone to a beta convention. So the only people here that can cook and clean is me. So here I am trying to keep the house clean, cooking, making lunches, and doing a bunch of homework as a eleven (almost twelve) years old. Isn't that just jolly! Haha! But if you knew me I actually like to do that kind of stuff. So it isn't my dad's fault that I'm the one that has to work; I just wanted to. Haha!
Today when I got home from school I helped Emma get her homework done; and mine. Then my dad was like you better call Haley so that she can bring you to your game because I will be at the river. So I call her and she said okay. My dad has been saying that it was at 5:30 so I kept calling Haley saying when are you going to be here. And so finally she says that it was at 7:15. Although I thought she was saying 6:15. So I told my dad and he said that he would be able to make it to my game now so I called Haley to tell her that she didn't have to come anymore. So we go a little early because we had to get our uniforms and no one was there. So I called Ally and she said it was 7:15. So we just stayed till my game. Then we won! VICTORY! I had made enchiladas before my game so we ate those and it was a fun day.
I am very tired so bye-bye.

2 comments:

Be A Saint said...

Thanks, Sarah Beth, You are the best. You make things possible in our family. I had fun going to the store with you tonight.

gwen said...

Sarah Beth, LOVE your blog! It is really great. Glad you won your game.